What's New in ActiveReports 2.0 Professional?
The professional version of ActiveReports includes all the new advanced capability of the Standard version and also allows you to host the ActiveReports designer inside your application to provide royalty-free end-user report editing capabilities. It even includes the new WebCache service to manage report output on web servers running Microsoft Internet Information Server. The caching service is a COM component that runs as a service on the web server and caches the report's output.
What's New in ActiveReports 2.0 Standard?
- New! Support for XML data sources and XPath, XSL expressions
- New! Access Reports import wizard
- New! Crystal Reports import wizard
- New! VBScript and JScript events and expressions and a built-in syntax-highlighting script editor
- New! ActiveReports 1.0 upsizer
- New! Barcode Control
- New! Report bookmark and Internet hyperlinks
- New! Controls Style property editor based on standard CSS syntax
- New! Report layouts can be distributed as XML based report layout (RPX files - application host independent)
- New! TIFF export in addition to Text, RTF, Excel, PDF and HTML export filters
- Enhanced! PDF export supports table of contents bookmarks and embedded fonts